As an open source project, CloudTurbine development is a collaborative effort. The CloudTurbine web portal has many resources to get you started, including:
- The Docs page contains lots of setup instructions and tutorials:
- User documents contain information on the various ways to create and read CT data files
- Admin contains instructions to install CT on your system
- Developer has tutorials for writing CT source and sink applications
- In addition to these pages, check out the WebScan documentation to learn how to setup and use this powerful browser-based display tool.
- Download the software from GitHub (https://github.com/cycronix/cloudturbine); check out the Java “CTexample” project, which contains a number of sample programs to get you started developing your own CloudTurbine application.
- Peruse the Javadoc documentation for the core CloudTurbine library, CTlib.
- Check out the forums, join a discussion, ask a question.
- The Apps menu contain numerous articles on running CloudTurbine applications.
- Visit the App-Kit pages to assist with ongoing CloudTurbine application development.
If you are a developer and wish to contribute to the applications library, please register, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas. We would love to hear about it.