An updated version of the WebScan data display application has been published at GitHub.
This release fixes some bugs and optimizes several features. Relative to the V3.0 release:
- Mouse-drag fixed on Android devices
- Display plotted-point count upper left screen
- Improved RT tracking via statistical analysis of client-to-server delay.
- Finer-grained duration choices (down to 0.1sec)
- Improved audio sync
- If-none-match headers to save bandwidth for duplicate data
- Variety of bug fixes and performance tune ups
Our goal is to freeze this as a V3.1 production release soon.