Any file sharing service may be used to distribute CloudTurbine files. The list below is only a partial sampling of the many services available, with different capabilities and options, including: public or private clouds, security features and performance metrics.
- Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com
- Microsoft OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com
- Google Drive: https://www.google.com/drive/
- Syncthing: https://syncthing.net/
- ownCloud: https://owncloud.org/
- Resilio Sync: https://getsync.com/
- Spider Oak: https://spideroak.com/
- Box: https://www.box.com/
Beyond these third-party provided servers and services, many operating systems include services such as mapped network drives, rsync and FTP which can also be used as the basis for a CloudTurbine distribution system.